The not-so-epic Students' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum!~

Go down

Welcome to the Forum!~ Empty Welcome to the Forum!~

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Hello my fellow peers, friends, and people I know. I made this forum to....bother my friends online. Many of you may not know how post here, so let me explain what a forum is. Someone makes a topic. You reply. Its like emailing someone, except the whole world can see. Posting in the forums is slower than things like IMs, but don't worry. Just PM someone if you want to chat privately. Just do what you please here. Let the nonsense and craziness begin!~

But there are some rules

1. No flamming or trolling.
We don't want any cyber-bullying here. So be nice. Remember that you might know them irl.

2. Keep things at the most PG-13
No sexual content please. No one would like to see that, and if you do...do it somewhere else.

3. Mild swearing.
Yes this is the internet. You're allowed to swear on the internet, but please don't do it here. The milder words we'll let slide, but don't have swear words everywhere. We'll warn you if you overuse it too much.

4. Keep your identity a secret.
You can tell you're friends irl, but not online.

5. Do NoT dO tHiS.
it is annoying, Just don't.

6. Please don't say bad things about people.
You can say all you want against famous people like justin beiber but not about other students or people. Any topics about your hate for someone will be deleted, and you will be given a warning.

We will give you warning, once you reach 10 warnings, we'll ban you. I'm not lying we'll cruely ban you when you least expect it. not really

Any questions or comments, just reply here =3=
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wearebored.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum